-
April 9th, 2006, 01:47 AM
#11
Inactive Member
The pictures were so cute!
-
April 9th, 2006, 02:15 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Cute album! Jillian looks like she loves her new dollie very much! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2006, 02:34 AM
#13
Inactive Member
That was a very cute album. Congrats to Jillian on Kirsten. She was my first AG and is a special doll for sure! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2006, 03:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
What a cute album! It looks as if Kirsten is going to really enjoy living in your house! - Meg B.
-
April 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Oh how exciting! Jillian and Kirsten are adorable. Congrats to her to being able to save up the money for her, Kirsten will always mean so much to her simply because of that.
-
April 9th, 2006, 10:33 PM
#16
Inactive Member
That's so sweet! I absolutely loved your album; thank you for sharing that cuteness with us!
*Kas
-
April 10th, 2006, 03:21 AM
#17
Inactive Member
My favorite picture is of Jillian running to meet the UPS guy, I still do that and I'm in my 20s! *haha*
-
April 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Thanks for sharing your album!
Your daughter looks a bit like Kirsten to me. In the pictures she has almost the same golden hair. I don't know she looks like Kirsten a little ot me! BUT that's a good thing. I think Kirsten is pretty.
-
April 10th, 2006, 01:08 PM
#19
MapleLeaf
Guest
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations Jillian on your new girl Kirsten! You both take beautiful pictures. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2006, 02:09 PM
#20
13Pumpkins
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks